I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Binghamton University (SUNY). Previously, I completed my Ph.D. (2022) and Masters (2021) in Computer Engineering at Arizona State University (ASU), under the supervision of Dr. Deliang Fan. Before joining ASU, I completed my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in 2016. My research interest focuses on Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Security and Hardware Computing.
Currently, I am working on the following research directions:
- I have received the Best Educator Award from the CS department at Binghamton University for 2022-23 academic year.
- Our paper accepted at DATE 2024, Congratulations Ranyang and Sabbir!
- Our paper accepted at IPC 2023, Congratulations David!
- Our paper accepted at ICCV 2023. Congratulations Sabbir!
- I am looking for a highly motivated PhD student (Fully Funded) to join our research group starting Fall 2024. Required qualification: A prior master's degree in CS/ECE and background in system security/deep learning/computer vision. For more details, please visit the prospective student's page.